SOCIAL MEDIA POLICY
April 1, 2019
Tokyo Weld Co., Ltd.
Tokyo Weld Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") and its employees have stipulated the following policy concerning their participation in and operation of social media for the purpose of better communication. The Company and its employees are also committed to enforcing this Policy by announcing it to the general public.
The Company and its employees shall use social media to disseminate information on its products, services, and corporate activities. The Company aims to be a business enterprise that is appreciated by its customers, business partners, employees, and other concerned parties (hereinafter collectively referred to as "Concerned Party(ies)") for a long time, by engaging in close and attentive communication with the Concerned Parties.
- The Company and its employees shall improve the satisfaction of the Concerned Parties, the level of their trust and confidence in the Company, and enhance the value of the Company's brand by engaging in sincere dialogue with the Concerned Parties.
- The Company and its employees shall improve awareness of the Company's products and services among the Concerned Parties.
- The Company and its employees shall gain a deeper understanding of the Concerned Parties' requests to the Company by hearing their opinions and impressions of the Company.
- The Company shall engage in communication with the Concerned Parties while respecting their respective positions.
- The Company and its employees shall ensure compliance with all applicable laws and regulations while understanding that the information that it puts out on social media is accessible by any member of the general public, and once it is transmitted, it can never be fully erased.
- The Company and its employees shall not publish any confidential information of the Concerned Parties or the Company itself, without the consent of the Company.
- The Company and its employees shall take great care to respect the personal information, intellectual property rights, etc. of the Concerned Parties and third parties, and shall refrain from impairing their reputation.
- The Company and its employees shall deal with any mistakes that they have made in good faith.
- - If the Company or any of its employees notice that it has made an error, it shall honestly admit it, swiftly correct it, and make the corrected information viewable and apparent to third parties.
- - The Company and its employees shall not delete any comment that it has made, or close down any comment section, without a justifiable reason.
Suspension of use of personal information
- The Company welcomes the submission of posts by all parties.
- The Company shall not be held responsible for any posts made by visitors to the social media being used by the Company.
- The Company reserves the right to delete any of the following types of information posted by social media visitors.
- - information that is disruptive to social order or morals
- - information that infringes any copyright, portrait right, or other intellectual property right of the Company, another social media user, or third party
- - information that impairs the reputation, trust, or credit of the Company, another social media user, or third party, or is otherwise injurious to any of the foregoing
- - information that is intended to cause an unfavorable effect, damage, or sense of discomfort to the Company, another social media user, or third party
- - information that allows a third party to view personal information of an individual (including its email address, address, or other private information) without the prior consent of the Company or the individual
- - content such as a computer virus, spam, or hacking mechanism that is disruptive to the Company's, another social media user's, or third party's operation or communication
- - information containing content that is considered a threat, obscenity, defamation, discriminatory act, political activity, religious activity, or is considered conducive to any of the foregoing
- - act of theft of another user's identity
- Any social media account being operated by the Company may be discontinued or deleted at any time without prior notice.
- If any disputes arise between users or between a user and a third party concerning any social media accounts being operated by the Company, and damage is suffered as a result of such dispute, the Company shall not be held responsible for it.
- The Company reserves the right to modify this Social Media Policy at its sole direction at any time. In this case, the modified version of the Policy shall take effect the moment it is published by the Company on its Website or through another means. The modified Policy shall apply to all users of this website from that point onward.
- If any dispute arises concerning the use of social media, it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court for the first instance, unless otherwise specified.