April 1, 2019
Tokyo Weld Co., Ltd.
This Tokyo Weld corporate information website (https://www.tokyoweld.com/) (hereinafter referred to as the "Website") is operated and managed by Tokyo Weld Co., Ltd. (hereinafter referred to as the "Company") or another party on its behalf. Each visitor wishing to use this Website may do so only after consenting to the following terms. If a visitor uses this Website, it shall be deemed to have consented to these terms.
Definition of "user(s)"
Each party using this website is considered a "user" and these Terms apply to all users whether the Company is able to identify them as individuals or not.
Use of the Website
- While the Company pays utmost attention to the information posted on this Website, it shall not be construed as the Company's warranty as to the integrity or the usefulness of the information.
- Each user takes sole responsibility for using this Website. The Company shall not be held responsible for the consequences of the user using any of the information posted on this Website or any user trusting any of the information provided on this Website.
- The copyrights pertaining to this Website and its content are either owned by the Company or other respective copyright holders.
- If a user intends to print out or store any content of this Website for its personal use, it is prohibited under the Copyright Act from reproducing, publicly transmitting, modifying, cutting, uploading, posting, distributing, licensing, selling, or publishing (including reposting on the user's own website) the content without obtaining the permission of the Company, its original author, or other right holder, unless doing so is otherwise allowed under the Copyright Act.
Prohibition of unauthorized use of the Website content
The unauthorized use and reproduction of any images, text, etc. posted on this Website are prohibited, unless the Company's permission is obtained, regardless of the method or purpose of such use or reproduction. If any use of any image, text, etc. posted on the Website without obtaining the Company's permission is found, it may constitute an infringement of related copyrights, other intellectual property rights, portrait rights, etc.
"Tokyo Weld" and "東京ウエルズ" are the Company's trademarks registered in Japan, and the trademark rights are owned by the Company. Therefore, any use of these trademarks without obtaining the permission of the Company is prohibited, unless doing so is otherwise allowed pursuant to an applicable trademark law or other statute. Any party wishing to use these trademarks must contact the Company and obtain its consent in advance.
Users of this Website is allowed to link to this Website over the internet freely, provided they comply with and pay attention to the following rules.
- In principle, if a user intends to link to this Website over the internet, the link must be set to the top page of the Website (https://www.tokyoweld.com/).
- On each link button, the Company's name "Tokyo Weld Co., Ltd." (trade name) must be indicated in normal letters.
- Each user must acknowledge in advance that the Company provides no warranty as to the content of this Website and shall be exempted from all responsibility concerning the content of this Website.
- All logos and product names of the Company that are used on this Website are the Company's trademarks registered in Japan. Therefore, users must refrain from using any of the trademarks.
- If a user intends to link to this Website over the internet, it must set it up so that when a viewer of the link clicks the link, the screen on the viewer's screen switches completely or opens a new browser window to display the Company's Website.
- Be sure to prevent loading of the Website content within a browser frame, as it may constitute an infringement of the Company's copyrights, other intellectual property rights, etc.
- Each user must acknowledge in advance that the content and URL of this Website may be changed, discontinued, or deleted at any time without prior notice.
- Linking to this Website from a website that falls under any of the following is strictly prohibited.
- - a website containing content that is in violation of a law
- - a website containing content that is disruptive to public order or morals
- - a website containing obscene content
- - a website containing content that unfairly impairs the reputation, trust, or credit of the Company, any of its products, or services
- - a website containing content that could have an unintended effect on the equipment, or network being used by the viewer, etc.
- - any other types of website besides those described above, which the Company deems is inappropriate
The information that is recorded in the cookies does not include any information which could be used to identify the individuals to whom the information pertains. The cookies also do not cause any negative effect on the users' computers.
Posting of advertisements by third-party businesses using cookies
Governing law and jurisdiction
Unless otherwise specified, all matters related to the use and operation of this Website shall be governed by the laws of Japan. If any dispute arises concerning the use of this Website, it shall be submitted to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Tokyo District Court for the first instance, unless otherwise stipulated.